Who we are?
We are a team of 25+ passionate professionals located from Armenia, Europe and America looking to make a disruptive impact on the global level. Are you passionate, self driven, eager to learn every day with us and apply what you learn with a practical hands-on approach? Then we are looking for you.
At oqni, we aim to develop a full cycle of prosthetics solutions based in Armenia. We are highly focused on being innovative and providing best-in-class solutions; as well as helping amputees, veterans and war victims in Armenia and beyond.
We need a team lead, ready to drive the small batch production of our prosthetics cover branch. Our mechanical team has already created the initial designs of prosthetic covers – your task includes bringing these to life as well as creating new innovative designs by working with our patients, fashion partners and the rest of the team. We are keen on experimenting with different materials, such as resin, plastic, leather, fabrics, etc.
In your position, you will also be leading 1-2 junior associates as well as be closely working with our engineers and CEO who will help you in your endeavours.
Prosthetics covers are aesthetic coverings meant to protect the underlying prosthetic and contribute the amputees' mental wellbeing and comfort. Our prosthetic covers are meant to empower the wearers and turn prosthetics into a fashion item - breaking the stigma around prosthetics.
We are keen on creating prosthetic covers for helping amputees in both Armenia as well as exporting it to markets abroad.
* Preferable educational background in Engineering, bio engineering or biomechanical engineering
* Working knowledge of agile development
* Preferably experience with tutoring/managing teams
* Experience with 3d design and modelling, Generative Design
* Experience with 3d printing, CNC milling, injection moulding, assembly and ready to explore wide range of other traditional and non traditional manufacturing techniques
* Readiness to work in a highly innovative space and capability of finding non standard solutions and approaches and problem solving
* Preferably with working knowledge of English/Russian languages for coordination of collaboration with our partners which is a significant part of the engagement
Send your motivational statement alongside your CV
to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 September 2021.