We need a team lead, ready to drive the R&D and development for a team of junior software engineers (4-6 engineers). The team lead is expected to develop and implement on job learning curriculum for the junior members, helping them to develop and develop with them. The lead should have working understanding of software development life-cycle, agile and be ready to work with many "unknowns" applying creativity to achieve the set goals. Team lead should also be able to collaborate with our partners from US and Russia in research and end result implementation.
* Educational background in Data/Math/Software Engineering, preferably software bio engineering
* Working knowledge of software development life-cycle and agile
* Experience with tutoring/managing teams
* Experience with deep learning/neural networks/image and video recognition.
* Experience with mathematical data models (Fourier transformation, Kalman and others similar) and weak and noisy signals filtering approaches
* Knowledge of C++, Python (other languages widely used in AI space are also an option)
* Preferably with working knowledge of English/Russian languages for coordination of collaboration with our partners which is a significant part of the engagement
Send your motivational statement alongside your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org