Who we are?
We are a team of passionate professionals located in Europe, America and Armenia, looking to make a disruptive impact on the global level. Are you passionate, self driven, eager to learn every day with us and apply what you learn with a practical hands on approach? Than we are looking for you.
We are team oqni, aiming at developing full cycle prosthetic solutions based in Armenia. We are planning on developing innovative solutions in the sphere and being best of class.
We need a team lead, ready to drive the development and production of innovative prosthesis solutions. The lead will be driving a team of Junior Engineers (4 to 6 team members) on a daily basis. Working together with leading scientists and experts from the field, the lead will be co-developing training/tutoring curriculum for the members and actively applying the knowledge in prototyping and production in small batches. On the first stage the lead is expected to organise the work in designing and production of a mechanical prosthetic foot, working closely with medical professionals and patients, utilising wide range of production materials and techniques, potentially including Generative Design.
* Educational background in Engineering, preferably bio engineering or biomechanical engineering
* Working knowledge of agile development
* Experience with tutoring/managing teams
* Experience with 3d design and modelling, Generative Design
* Experience with 3d printing, CNC milling, injection moulding, assembly and ready to explore wide range of other traditional and non traditional manufacturing techniques
* Readiness to work in a highly innovative space and capability of finding non standard solutions and approaches and problem solving
* Preferably with working knowledge of English/Russian languages for coordination of collaboration with our partners which is a significant part of the engagement
Send your motivational statement alongside your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org